<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5486591?origin\x3dhttp://stephiestar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Tuesday, January 16, 2007

to those who always think that teaching is an easy job, with flexible time, ie, short working hours, well, they are so DEAD WRONG!!!

True, teaching is like a job with flexible time. Flexible as in, you can choose to work after school hours...more often than not, you HAVE no choice.

Short working hours? hm...maybe early working hours...you wake up in the wee hours in the morning, go to work squeezing with the 'school students' mrt crowd, and also sometimes, working past midnight till early morning. Well, I didnt do that (YET), working till past midnight. But, I think it's almost like..18hr job for me? =p

typical day at work = waking up at 6.20am, go to school and have BREAD for breakfast. Lessons, followed by recess at around 10. Then lessons again. Sometimes I'll be too busy or don't have the appetite for lunch. And then there'll be many things to do after school. Be it meetings, CCA, etc etc...And so i'll go home at...say...5ish? or 6ish? hm...almost 12 hours in school! wow!

Anyway, as i walked around in school today, a though came into my mind. This is school. This is the job which I chose. This is what I like. This is going to be my life. =) I'm definitely complaining, but it doesn't mean I don't like it. =)


steph @ 1/16/2007 09:49:00 PM

_____________

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com