|
++a simple gal ++ ++living in her own world++ ++fun-loving yet withdrawn++ ++lively yet silent at times++ ++bimbotic at times++ ++coz reality is just too harsh++ ++but thank God I have you!++ *FM receiver & earphones* *wallet* *phone..Dopod?* *bag..crumpler?or timbuk2?* *digi camera* *new PC/lappy* *Phantom of the Opera* *travel* *spectacles* *..Him..* &...many many more...
|
![]() |
|
|
Sunday, January 14, 2007
The past week in school was filled with ups and downs. The second week of school, things are much less settled down already, but there are still many things yet to be done, many things coming up next. Weekends mark the period of rest, away from work. But how away can work be? In front me of are unfinished lesson plans, incomplete diary, letters, emails etc. Actually, it's not that bad though. I've got things more or less under control. Someone asked if I'm feeling stressed over work. Seriously, despite the increasing stress and workload, the satisfaction of te@ching definitely out-weigh the whatever negatives. Seeing the children busily preparing for their 'see see eh' openhs and them having so much fun on the actual day (last friday to be exact) almost brought tears to my eyes. Their efforts paid off as they had fun recruiting the sec 1s..or should I say, terrorize the sec 1s...=) the fresh faces into the school, the young ones...cant help but wonder what will become of them as years pass. Will the 'ah-beng' looking boy really turn into an 'ah-beng'? will the studious student in my form class be the top student in the class? Will the sporty girl from my pee eee class excel in her 'see see eh'? ..... Guess at this point, I am not stressed by my work. True enough, there will definitely be the additional stress attached to being a te@cher, but it's all part and parcel of a te@cher, isn't it? Also guess at this point, Im getting rather emo. Not just due to work, but also other unidentified issues. Unidentified = even I cant point out what's wrong. What's wrong? I would very much like to know the answer too. Since there's no answer, just smile and shake your head. It's quite frustrating not to know the answer. I thought I remembered. Apparently, I've forgotten. About what? I also don't know. Right now, it's gibberish. Whatever I'm typing. Whatever I'm feeling. I thought food can be the solution. I had junk food for dinner. Sinful fried food. I thought friends can make me forget the 'unidentified' feeling. Maybe it worked? Temporally? Definitely. 'Coz apparently the frustration is coming back. In fact, I think it didnt went away. Probably it's the songs played on 933. Don't know why the dee jay has been playing those slow sad songs that somehow seem to fit right into the mood I'm experiencing right now. Probably it's the weather. Cold wind breezing in. Threats of another rainy day ahead. Probably it's just one of those down days. Gosh...how I hate this feeling that is stealthy filling me. How I wish I know why. How I want this feeling to go away. Probably I can just sleep it away. Guess I'm just very emo now... Tomorrow may not be good. But hope it'll be at least better. Don't worry. I'm alright. I will be. steph @ 1/14/2007 12:44:00 AM
|